2015 PSHS-CVisC NCE Qualifiers
- ACOPIADO, ANILOVE MARIE NARISMA
- AJOC, JOHN LLOYD PACATANG
- ALBEOS, GIANCARLO B.
- ALEGARBES, ANTOINE FREDERICK MEJIA
- ALEMANIA, VINCE RAPHAEL GARROTE
- ALLOSADA, DARENA MAY MAÑAPAO
- AMAQUITON, CRYSTILLE JEAN SIASICO
- AMOYO, JAYCEE MARIEL PITOS
- AYAG, KHIRK JOHANN CANILLO
- BACLAY, CHRISTIAN KYLE TALLEDO
- Hits: 4027
Pisay-CVisC research group bags silver medal in Malaysia’s engineering science fair
Above photo: Pisay delegates from PSHS-Main, CLC, IRC, WVC, and CVisC post for photo after the awarding ceremony.
Out of 312 science, technology engineering, and mathematics (STEM) project entries from four Asian countries, one entry from Pisay-CVisC was among the 14 silver medal awardees in the Secondary School Category of the Kuala Lumpur Engineering Science Fair (KLESF) Challenge 2015 on October 30 to November 1 at the MINES International Exhibition and Convention Centre, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Hits: 2094
CVisC grade 8 whiz among medalists in Hong Kong math challenge
Grade 8 student Barly Dinalo of PSHS-Central Visayas Campus was among the 138 elementary and high school medal haulers from the Philippines in the International Mathematics Wizard Challenge (IMWiC) held in Hong Kong from August 9-12.
- Hits: 1250