CRITERIA FOR ELIGIBILITY
A student who has finished Grade 7 / Grade 8 (under the high school curriculum or the new K-12 curriculum) outside of the PSHS System may be allowed admission/entry to the PSHS, provided s/he fulfills the following requirements:
- a Filipino citizen with no pending or approved application as immigrant to any foreign country;
- belongs to the upper 5% of his/her class or should have a grade of 85% and above in all subjects;
- should have a character rating of at least Very Satisfactory (VS) or its equivalent; and
- must pass the qualifying examination in each of the following three (3) subjects:
- Communication Arts (English)
- The applicant must submit the following on or before April 16, 2018:
- an accomplished application form which includes certification from parents of no pending application for immigration in any foreign country;
- certification from the present school enrolled in, regarding academic grades and character rating;
- a photocopy of the student's report card in Grade 7/Grade 8, with the original copy brought along for verification purposes;
- two (2) recent 1x1 pictures; and
- a non-refundable processing fee of Php 100.00.
- The PSHS Campus Registrar issues the Lateral Entry Qualifying Examination Permit upon completion and evaluation of all requirements submitted by the applicant. The Permit shall clearly state the particulars regarding the schedule of the examination and the things to bring on examination day.
Last day for filing of application: April 16, 2018
Schedule of examination: May 2, 2018
- Hits: 4702
By Deni Margarette Dalman
The Enthusiastic Inventors and Sci-Tech Innovators (EINSTEIN) Club of PSHS – Central Visayas Campus won the prestigious “Most Outstanding Science Club” by the Philippine Society of Youth Science Clubs (PSYSC), Inc. for the second time in a row, and garnered three minor awards namely, the “Most Innovative Project Award”, “Most Active Science Club Award”, and "Best Musical Score" last February 24 – 25, 2017 during the SEARCH Convention at GT Toyota Asian Center Auditorium and NISMED Auditorium, University of the Philippines - Diliman.
- Hits: 2305